Generously sponsored by Barclays, this overseas mission offers you the valuable opportunities to visit leading South Korean companies and co-working spaces and to meet with some promising young entrepreneurs, prominent investors and senior government officials. Moreover, you will be able to learn about how the government and stakeholders contribute to the innovative start-up ecosystem, and the latest trends in innovation and technology.
Highlight in this trip:
Seoul Center for Creative Economy and Innovation (CCEI)
Seoul Global Startup Center + Networking Lunch with Korean Startups
SparkLabs Global Ventures
AppShow Korea 2016
More details at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7_eeKOpnH2GVmNRYklhX19ZVjA/view?usp=sharing
1. Upon submitting his/her entry, applicant agrees to accept all Terms & Conditions and also to those that maybe later introduced by the Organizer to regulate the smooth running of the event.
2. Schedule is subject to change without prior notice.
3. Fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. Please make sure your passport have six months of validity.
5. The Organiser will contact you about the payment arrangement and collect further documents.